Thursday, February 20, 2020

Goals with Gore!

I've always enjoyed being immersed, and involved with the horror community. It enables me to meet and make interesting friends, and stay updated on new amazing movies, art, and events relating to it.

So I am working on getting more involved in social media communities, blogging more, and watching more movies at people's recommendations to discover possible gems I've missed.

I right now get involved as much as I can, and will work on having more funds soon to do things with getting movies even though i can digitally get them cheaper.

Awesome as this little man is he takes up not only my time, but also any extra funds I usually get.

I'm not begging for the help, but I'm hoping that if possible by putting this out there I can maybe build my horror movie collection faster: https://www.paypal.me/rabidmerlin

Also feel free to email me at Insidiousmerlin@gmail.com
With horror movie recommendations! I'm always looking for new movies to check into! I'm also totally down depending on topics to join in conversations with vloggers, or horror podcasts about movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment